Quick Contact

*You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with GDPR May 2018 requirements.  You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
By submitting this information you have given your agreement to receive verbal contact from us to discuss your mortgage requirements

With an investment that runs into hundreds of thousands of pounds, it makes no sense to leave your insurance to chance, speak to us at Downton Mortgages and Financial Services to see how we can help review your situation.

Buildings Insurance

Having adequate buildings insurance to cover the cost of rebuilding your property should it be catastrophically damaged is a condition of many mortgage offers. Some people occasionally make the mistake of thinking they have to take out a policy offered by their lender – but that’s not the case. You’re not tied to your lender – or any particular provider – for buildings insurance. Most lenders purely make a requirement of the Mortgage that you have adequate protection, so we can help you to find a policy that suits your needs and meets the requirements of your mortgage.

Contents Insurance

Once you’ve bought your house, you’ll want to protect the possessions and belongings that make it into a home. We’ll work with you to properly assess the value of your house contents – including those high-value single items that will need to be specified within the policy – and then use our panel of insurance providers to find the most suitable policy to meet your needs, giving you the assurance that whatever happens, you’re covered.

Landlord’s Insurance

If you’re renting out your property, having the right insurance product to protect it is absolutely vital. Landlords insurance is a specialist policy that covers the kind of eventualities a standard homeowner policy won’t. For example, insurance for a property which isn’t your main residence might typically cover things like malicious damage by a tenant. We can make sure you have exactly the right policy in place for your properties, whatever their role or purpose in your life.